We know that there is nothing more valuable than the self-esteem gained from having a terrific smile, which is why we offer a variety of advanced aesthetic dental procedures.
As we age, our teeth begin to look dull, yellowish, or stained. Sometimes the change is so gradual that we don’t even notice it until we compare our smile to a friend’s.
Taking care of your teeth by brushing and flossing after every meal and visiting Dr Gill in Fresno, California twice a year helps keep your teeth healthy and clean.
It is an unavoidable fact that your teeth will darken over time. Some things that can dull your smile include:
• Erosion of your enamel
• Eating dark-colored fruits such as berries
• Drinking dark-colored beverages, such as wine, tea, coffee, and colas
• Smoking or chewing tobacco
• Poor oral hygiene habits
• Medications such as tetracycline
But a white, bright smile makes a great impression, which is why we offer effective tooth whitening services.
If you’ve used over-the-counter solutions for teeth whitening, chances are you’ve been disappointed. For truly great tooth whitening, you need:
• Trained professionals
• Industry-proven methods
• Advanced technology
• Access to the latest and greatest dentistry has to offer
That’s exactly why our tooth whitening is the best! Come in for a consultation, and let our experienced team recommend a whitening solution catered to your needs.
Unfortunately not all of us are born with perfect teeth, and life sometimes has a way of getting a smile down. With veneers for teeth we can help correct the appearance of many of these cosmetic issues, and help you have smile you desire.
Veneers are thin, semi-translucent shells customized from porcelain material and bonded to your teeth. Veneers are a great alternative to otherwise painful dental procedures to quickly improve the appearance of your smile.
Some common problems veneers are used for include:
• Spaces between teeth
• Broken or chipped teeth
• Unsightly, stained or discolored teeth
• Permanently stained or discolored teeth
• Crooked or misshapen teeth
Subtle changes to your smile can be achieved with veneers, and in most cases, veneer application is completed in only two office visits.
Composite bonding is used to improve the appearance of your teeth and enhance your smile. As the name indicates, composite material, either a plastic or resin, is bonded to an existing tooth. Unlike veneers or crowns, composite bonding removes little, if any, of the original tooth.
Composite bonding has many advantages:
• Quick: composite bonding typically takes less than an hour to complete.
• Conservative: Bonding does not reduce the tooth’s original structure, keeping more good tooth enamel intact.
• Natural: Composite resins better match natural tooth shades.
Schedule an appointment by calling our office or booking a consultation online.